Back Paddock Manager
Easy to use software for all planning, recording, reporting and mapping.
Sophisticated but not complicated, Back Paddock Manager software simplifies operations for the whole farm, across rotations and paddocks, and even within paddocks. Manager takes the guesswork out of planning all farm inputs, operations and outputs. And you can assess profitability and risk as you plan. Record keeping is quick, accurate and compliant with most management systems. No other system makes planning, recording and profiting so easy. As a licensed Manager user, you have unlimited access to Freecall Helpdesk services. Your annual licence includes all Manager enhancements and upgrades.
With Manager you can:
- Quickly prepare whole-farm cropping and pasture plans.
- Use existing maps to make better decisions and create new maps to better plan.
- Easily produce ‘recipes’ of inputs and operations for all paddocks.
- Summarise all inputs for the farm into ‘shopping lists’.
- Determine gross margin by crop and by paddock over a range of likely prices and yields.
- Prepare ‘what if’ scenarios on alternative management strategies.
- Produce detailed reports and budgets including seasonal cash-flow projections.
- Provide clear operational plans to farm managers and workers.
- Easily revise plans as the season progresses.
- Review, analyse and compare what happened to what was planned.