Please find updated information below for the latest features and bug fixes for our Mobile Apps.
Back Paddock Mobile v3.3 out now!
Cheat Sheet Archive:
Bugs/Features current v3
- Add map as an appendices to your emailed Recommendation, show Mix # for each paddock
- Touch Settings and make sure your Include Map is switched on
- Touch Preview, your map will appear. Zoom as required, touch Map to toggle between street, satellite and hybrid views and touch Done when ready
- Send your Recommendation with map screenshot included!
- Show Crop Colours on Map from Master Database **Just set your defaults in the MDB and sync!
- Add Auto-Calc to mapping for paddock size with ability to re-calculate as required
- For existing maps, touch Select Layer – choose your paddock and Commands – Re-calculate area to use this function
- New paddocks drawn on the App will automatically have area calculated, this can be manually overwritten if required in Add Paddock screen
- Add Diary as appendices to email if Rec created from Diary
- Create your Diary event, touch Recommend within the Diary, adjust as required
- Touch “Include Associated Diary” on in the Rec Settings, Preview and Send!
- Save and Load Recommendation Comments and Mixes
- Choose Rotation years shown on App (3 year period)
- Touch Rotations in the Mobile App, touch Configuration and use the up and down arrows to set year data for Rotation and Area summary
- Add $/rec as configuration option in Recommendations
- Touch Settings on the Recommendation Mix page and scroll down to Show Price, data from MDB
- Add Portrait Diary option
- Touch Settings on Diary page to access
- Add “Hybrid” option to Map interface (touch Map from Map to toggle street, satellite, hybrid)
- Adjust colour schemes for Plan/Actuals (Plan = green, Actuals = white)
- Add Paddock and Farm name to Input Summary
- Application Events: Add “Delete all paddocks” option for users
- Add ability to select Management Zone when copying Rec to Plan/Actuals (touch paddock on “copy recommendation” screen and use pop up box to select correct zone)
- Add farm name to paddock name on recommendations if two paddocks have same name in file
- Rec job numbers not incrementing between App and PC (touch the (i) in Recommendations to ‘set job number seed)
- Copy nutrient rec to Actuals copying to Sprays and not copying rate
- Paddock area adjusting to 6 decimal places after area adjusted on App
- Add ability to view/edit management zone area on App, not just whole paddock
- Management zone area (when second selected) not copying to Rec, whole area used instead
- Date and time stamp on diary media need to remain static as the day they were taken/imported
- Chemicals within Mix changing order after copy to Plan/Actuals
- Load Mix not updating WHP, Rainfast and Plantback, not refreshing when product changes made
- Not allowing Variety to be manually entered if not in picklist
Previous versions bug fixes / featuresBack Paddock Mobile v3