Back Paddock Mobile v4.3.0 out now!
New Features / Improvements
- Added share extensions to Recommendation Report and Diary View to allow send to Message, Email , Print , Save to Files or share via social media. This negates the need to use the default iOS mail client for sending reports.
- Added feature to show a Status Report in SoilMate Mobile for matched barcodes that have an interpretation table assigned when the sample order was created.
- Changed Default Settings in Recs, Application Events and Diary.
- Removed weather details, conditions etc. from Diary Header - information not available in UI.
- Added user ability to disable "force sync" after an Application or Rec copied to Actuals.
- Added Crop/variety to Diary input screen and preview
- Corrected in an issue that prevented recommendation Paddocks from displaying in the User Interface for new or existing recs.
- Fixed Application and Recommendation Tab Settings not correctly sorting by date filters.
- Fixed a bug in SoilMate Mobile that resulted in "sub" or non-surface paddocks not saving paddock assignment when it's auto-entered in App
- Fixed a problem causing no records to be displayed with Secondary filter Paddocks in Diary list view .
- Fixed error ‘Total hectares should be great than 0 ‘when updating chem rate in client file - Plan or Actuals
- Fixed a bug preventing Diary notes from loading in viewer unless Settings touched twice (with no change)
- Diary entry for paddock names not updating when creating more than one diary entry for different paddocks
- Fixed a problem with Job Number duplications when Job Number was anything but an integer value. ( e.g. AA111 could be entered again without the app detecting that it had already been used)
- Fixed an issue that caused an app crash event when Creating a Recommendation from the Map Tab when you touch Add Recommendation from Rec button.
- Fixed paddock and parent barcode details from being lost in associated sample depths.
- Fixed Date/Time Picker, Sync Wi-Fi data switch and push notification functions for older iOS devices.
- Removed space character from Draft order naming causing Purchase Order mismatch errors
- Fixed multiple stability issues causing the application to become non-responsive on some devices.